Saturday, September 14, 2013

Flooded Denver

Today started out sunny and nice. I thought the flooding was over. I think I can post the video.

Onto fitness and food. I went to the 8 am rpm class. It's spin class on crack. But with my group training I got strong enough to take this class. It was hard but good. I am down a pound this week:) which is awesome because I haven't been able to budge. The combo of classes and a trainer coupled with my planned meals is working ( I hope)
Today after the gym we didn't go home but went to the farmers market. They had other stuff going on for the kids ( all free) like a bouncy castle.  So we stayed and then had lunch at the sushi restaurant. I had seaweed salad and a few different kind of sushi.  When I got home the torrential rain came so we got stuck inside the rest of the day.  That's ok. I lounged around and watched a movie. Aware that I'm go an record what I eat here, I kept it under control and had a snack of 2 tbsp hummus, 2 tbsp artichoke dill yogurt dip( so good) 10 chips to dip , coffee and 1 tbsp honey and 2 squares dark chocolate.  Today was my free day
Tomorrow it will be back to my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment