Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Breakfast

Good morning,
This is my usual breakfast, eggs and a fruit.
I'm having grapes again because these are unusually firm and sweet so I don't want them to go to waste. I put 1 tbsp of heavy whipping cream in my coffee because like I said earlier, I can't drink it any other way. Iced coffee, on the other hand, taste really good with Almond milk. But only if I add a Stevia and I'm trying to stay away from sweeteners. If I use cream, I don't want to use sweetener.

My main meal today is going to be a simple one. I didn't take my list to the store so I didn't get all the ingredients for the Gazpacho. And I think I need some protein with that anyway, so maybe that's not a main dish. It's gotten rainy and cool today so maybe I'll plan a main dish soup that's more filling.
So today I'll do a hummus, mozzarella and tomato plate with beef tenderloin. ( I forgot I have some tenderloin that I didn't use up and you can't let the best meat ever go to waste).
I go to The Savory Spice Shop all the time, so I have a lot of spice mixes to try out. So, I'll just pick a seasoning for my meat, caramelize some onions and I'm good.

For exercise, today I'm going to run! I do weight classes monday, wednesday, and friday, so today is a perfect day for running. I'm really in the mood for it, which hasn't happened since my marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment