Monday, February 17, 2014

Yanni - One Man's Dream (Piano) [50% Speed]



With all my organ meat, micro-nutrient posts, I haven't talked about my musical progress. I am trying to work through this set of instruction books. I'm 3/4's through book 1. There are also these tutorials of specific songs at 50% pace, which shows the keys to play. I don't know how I feel about this. I want to learn to be able to read music and play anything. On the other hand, I don't have a teacher to watch play, so this kind of does the trick.
P.S. My 6 year old son is almost playing this song from this tutorial...
I'm gonna get him a teacher. I think he's a musical prodigy(: I know all parents think their kids are geniuses. Like, we really believe everything they do is a sign of a special, rare talent. But realistically, I think that if he gets lessons he will learn how to play well. He's not a musical genius....

No comments:

Post a Comment