Saturday, January 18, 2014

Grocery List

A note from yesterday is Chromium is contained in cinnamon. The study made it seem like they were supplementing Chromium but it is actually a component of cinnamon. Which is why they were talking about it with the polyphenols that are in cinnamon.
Anyway, it's grocery shopping day and I am attempting to save money and be more organized (accept my lot in life, this is my job, I should try and be a little professional). Therefore, I am making a shopping list! One that hopefully I can follow. The problem is the list is on 4 different pages and has just become a bunch of recipes and it's mixed with a bunch of stuff that I already have. I am debating whether to go through my list and pick out what I need to buy thus making a new list.......

No comments:

Post a Comment